I've got a pretty extensive to-do list. I will be baking all day. Thankfully, I can do things between loafs of banana bread. I don't make loaves, I make loafs, it's just my style. Anyway, I'm giving banana bread and oatmeal cookies to parents for Xmas, in addition to other gifts. You have not had a perfect oatmeal cookie until you've had mine. I do not lie! Secret ingredient? Orange zest! Merry Xmas!
I just finished wrapping all of the gifts, furoshiki style. I totally am kicking myself for not doing the reusable gift wrap thing sooner. Aside from the obvious benefits, it's way stylish. They're so pretty! No tape, man!


I put bird seed, a near rotting pear & old bread outside my window for the birds. I can seriously listen to Perry Como's Xmas album, drink coffee & watch them all day. So pretty! The birds have poufed themselves out & look really fat!
This evening, we might be going to Vino's to see Trusty + Matt Bessar. I'm hoping to see a lot of ex-pats milling around being cool and looking good. The people I know, they're a good looking lot. I know what you're thinking: "Photos, please." I'll see what I can do.
From this past Friday @ Cool Shoes:
Zach:

Murphy Brothers

Hilary:

Keiko, Rebeccah, Colin, KMHD, Sam, Henry & Jeremy:

Zach:

Murphy Brothers

Hilary:

Keiko, Rebeccah, Colin, KMHD, Sam, Henry & Jeremy:

No discretion? No special effects photo! Boom.

Here's a picture of grandma!

This is the cuteness that I have to tolerate ALL OF THE TIME:


Here's a picture of grandma!

This is the cuteness that I have to tolerate ALL OF THE TIME:

1 comment:
That fifth in the back pocket was hilarious.
Cool Shoes is kind of embarrassing when they MC.
Post a Comment